Thursday, February 18, 2010

I got to say, it was a good day.

And if Ice Cube doesn't immediately come to mind, well then kids, I don't know what to tell ya.

Looking in my mirror, not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright...


No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the morning got a fat burger...


Who wouldn't love to have a day like that?

Nobody I know ahhhviously.

Seriously though, that song is terrible.  Terrible if you're a woman, terrible if you're a human.  But damn if it doesn't feel good to blast it whilst driving down the highway on your way home from a craptastic day of doo-doo shoveling at whatever hole in the earth you pay your past life's dues.

My bad day had nothing to do with work or school or marriage or any of those other subjects that my all-knowing grandmother would have told me to just stick a pin in and be done with.  Oh to be eighty-two and all-knowing...

It was just a bad day.  But it ended like this...

















Sooo... you guessed it... I got to say, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment